From New York City (approximately 2 hour drive)
- Travel up the New York State Thruway (over Tappen Zee Bridge) for about 45 minutes to Exit #16 (Harriman Exit)
- Get on Route #17 WEST (directly in front of you after you pay the toll)
- Continue on Route #17 WEST to Exit #107 (says South Fallsburg)
- When you get off at Exit #107, make a right turn (see sign to South Fallsburg)
- Continue on this road for about 7 minutes (past old Raleigh Hotel) until the road comes to an end.
- Make a right turn (see sign for SYDA YOGA ASHRAM and South Fallsburg.)
- Go through the small town of South Fallsburg, past the old Rivoli Movie House (on your left)
- Make first right turn after the movie house onto Lincoln Road (see sign ‘This Road has been adopted by MY RETREAT')
- Go to end of Lincoln Road (about 2 blocks long)
- Go into last driveway on your left for the 4 cottages (see sign for cottages pointing left)
- Do not go past the retreat and up the road where the sign says "Seasonal road; Road closed etc."